Is it wrong to assume a relationship won’t work because he follows mostly all girls on all his social media’s?

Anonymous
I’ve been talking to this guy for a little over 2 months. We are still in the talking stage but we’ve made clear we both want something more in the future. I don’t like to be the controlling type but I just don’t feel comfortable with him following a bunch of girls just because he finds them attractive. I’m not insecure cause I’m sure of myself but I think it’s common respect in a relationship, and I have no problem with him following his girl-friends. I’ve talked to him about this but he just gave me a mixed answer saying “I’ll change if I want to” I know if he were to feel uncomfortable about something I was doing I would fix as long as it’s reasonable and understandable. We aren’t talking right now because of this conversation. I’m just not sure if it’s fair for me to expect this change this early on in a relationship or if I should just give it time.
4
1