Am I in the right relationship?

Anonymous
I feel unappreciated in my relationship. I am constantly cooking and cleaning up after him for no thanks. I have raised these issues many times but nothing changed. My partner doesn't notice little things I do for him and he very rarely compliments me anymore. We have a lot of shared interests but also a lot we don't. When we got together I spent ages listening to music he liked and watching shows he liked etc but he never did the same for me, and flat out will not even try to get into something I enjoy. Always says it will be "crap". He rarely makes an effort with my family and even less so with my friends, yet expects me to do things with his at the drop of a hat. Nothing is exciting anymore, I can't remember the last time we had a date night or anything of the sort. As we grow older we are sharing less and less of the same opinions and though I can usually deal with that I'm starting to get more irritated by it as time goes on. And it just feels like he rarely even thinks of me or what I want, unless I kick up a fuss about it. Then things will change slightly for a while. I have tried talking to him about how I'm feeling but he says I'm nagging and I end up feeling bad about it in the end. On the other hand he is my best friend. I adore him. He makes me laugh, we can have deep conversations, he understands me more than anyone in the world. The sex is great and I feel completely comfortable around him. love being with him (mostly) and in all honesty I think he doesn't even realise anything is wrong, because I've allowed it to get to this point after years of being with him and never acting as if any of these things were an issue. But I have tried to tell him and it feels like he's ignoring it and just hoping it will go away. He won't take any responsibility. I don't know what to do. I love him to pieces, but sometimes I'm not sure I can see a future with him.
Am I in the right relationship?
Add Opinion