Is it normal for a guy to give his girlfriend/wife/ fiance a consequencefor unwanted behavior?

Anonymous
I enjoy some thrill seeking, sometimes dangerous, or mischievous behaviors. I'm very immature for my age and also extremely adventurous.
I love testing the waters
My guy loves me and puts up with a lot.
However, he has decided to give me a consequence for certain brat behaviors.
I feel it's unfair and it makes me even more testing because of it
He said he's doing it because he loves me.
He said he's not leaving and doesn't want to leave but if I'm going to prank him or do somethings just to test him that are dangerous he's putting his foot down.
I have a right to be myself. If I happe to be a brat unknowingly until it's too late, it's not exactly my fault.
And who is he to tell me I'm misbehaving!

In the end, do a lot of men put their foot down and feel it's up to them to take the lead?
14 d
I feel like all of you guys are banning against me on here and it's not fair!! We are not living in the 1950s.
13 d
Tha ks everyone... the conversation didn't exactly go the way I was hoping... but I think I got it from here..
37
5