Boyfriend doesn’t stick up for me and slags me of to his family why what should I do?

reniee18
So his sister was rude to me for no reason at all and was sat with her freind saying mean things about me that if I had kids they would be ugly that he should just leave me Cos it’s hard for me to have kids and that is there any point in being with him when the relationship will only last six months and that’s it and many other things so I told my boyfriend about it and he didn’t adress the situation so I took it upon myself to say something to his sister which ended up in a big massive argument she denied it to him but he said he knows she's lying ever since he doesn’t want me around his family and keeps telling his family all our relationship problems which gets me so mad he said he won’t stop what would u do
2
3