How do I be more dominant?

Anonymous
I have a lot of really bad anxiety’s but with the luck of the gods I got a girlfriend. the only problem is that when she around me and when she’s around others she acts complete different, she a very cuddle soft person who if you look like you need a hug or someone to talk to she’ll do it even if she doesn’t know you. and since she’s so soft other could say she need a lot of affection like her friends ( guys and girls ) they’ve all know each other since they were little they don’t mind holding her hand , hugging, being really close to each others faces and other thing all in which I can’t do. But when she’s with me it’s so much more different and I feel like it’s my fault because of my anxiety I can’t do any of those things and on top of that if anything happens to her say she just feels a little down or just wants a hug she won’t tell me she doesn’t give me any signs and I think that’s because she doesn’t want to tell me her problem because she feels like she would be belittling mine. She take care of me emotionally and physically but won’t let me do the same of her which I can’t completely blame on because is my fault for being so soft and not stepping up to the plate of take care of my girlfriend. I really don’t want anyone to take her away I want to be her knight in shining armor
How do I be more dominant?
Add Opinion