I feel like I’ll never find love just cause I was raised to be a nice person?

Anonymous
I’m 21, a few days ago I was reading a book and it said that guys don’t like nice girls. I looked at the internet to see if that was really true and I found that guys don’t like nice girls. I feel like I’ll never find love just because I’m a nice girl, but I was raised that way and I think of it as a part of who I am. It’s not like I’ll lie to a guy or agree with them about something when I actually don’t. It’s not like I’ll say yes to something when really I don’t want to do something. But something I’ll never do is be verbally abusive or physically abusive, but it seems guys think of that as a girl being too nice, but I’ll still never change that about myself. I lived in a house with physical abuse from one of my siblings and verbal abuse from one of my parents, so why would I ever want to inflict that kind of pain on a guy? I just feel like I’ll never find love because of how guys think I’m too nice.
13 d
It’s sad because guys think my genuine self is not genuine, but I refuse to change who I am.
9
1