How to cope with him leaving when I’m still confused and already overthinking the future?

Lexie1239
My guy best friend and I have recently taken things to a new level of not just being friends , we recently went on a trip with all our friends and it was the most best time we’ve spent together. Our whole group has been trying to push us to date and we’ve both had our reasons to why not but not I’m pushing it more to that and he recently told me his plans about possibly going back to school in 2 weeks I thought he wasn’t gonna go till August, so now do I just overall stop so if he goes I’m not sad or do I have the best time till he goes. I just know that we won’t date or anything like that and he wouldn’t stay but I wish I realized sooner about how I felt. I guess I’ll just get over it right?
1
0