I met my boyfriend’s family, and none of his friends? He’s meeting with friends this weekend, should I ask if I’m joining?

Anonymous
We had been dating for a year, but things were not official until few months ago. He only started to meet my friends/family when we became an item. Now that things are official, I thought he would be open-minded about meeting his circle. Sadly, it seems like
he’s not very into inviting me to meet his circle of people. But all his friends and family knows about me, and that we are in a relationship.

I met his family during Christmas holiday, but it was kind of forced. He initially did not plan to include me. I was kind of not happy about that because he already met my family during the holiday. It’s also lockdown over here, and it has been depressing. He also had met both my best friends. He mentioned his parents got me a gift too. I gave him a chance to invite me by asking him if I’m coming... since “we” bought the gifts together. I also paid half and my name was on the card.
The way he responded was basically saying if I want to go, then go. It wasn’t him really “wanted” to include me at first. Things will get really upsetting and awkward if he still does not invite me. In the end, he felt I was being awkward , and he encouraged me to go. I met his family, and it was really great!

He was having a zoom meeting with his friends. He was the one who initiated for me to come quickly say Hi to see meet them online. After a chat for few minutes, they mention to quickly meet up on the weekend for a birthday. I assumed that I was invited because his friends were saying “you guys”. Yesterday, he mentioned that he was texting his friends what “HE” will be doing tomorrow for the birthday with his friends. It doesn’t sound like he was including me.

On top of everything, he is currently staying at my place. He had his parents to come pick him up at my place, and having me stay at home doing nothing. His parents probably would of find it weird and ask about the girlfriend. I am assuming his friends are picking him up from my place tomorrow. How do I talk to him about this?
Ask him if you’re invited
Don’t ask him, and see what he does. If not, talk to him about it.
GirlGuy
1
1