What should I do about my boyfriend, that never does anything to help me or the apartment we share?

Anonymous
Hey, so me and my partner live together, he is a lazy selfish ass, i work nearly 5 days a week, im a motel cleaner. I come home and have to clean when i get home, with my money i buy groceries, i pay electricity bills, internet bills feed our pets and us. I never have money for myself or to do anything, my partner doesn't work, doesn't clean, drinks and smokes and goes to his friends place, they use him too 🥲 i really dont like them.

earlier i told him i needed sanitary items, as its that time of the month, he got really annoyed at me and said “oh great... now we have to drive to the store?” (Keep in mind i had only 1 thing and i was using it and needed more) i said “please, i really need them” at this point i was begging, then he gets a call from his friends (the ones listed above) and he puts his shoes and stuff on, grabs beer and cigarettes and i asked where he is going, he told me where and i said “but i really need sanitary stuff” he told me to wait... if your a woman and your reading this... there is no waiting, i dont even want to leave the house cause im scared of blood and scared of being embarrassed... what should i do? I want to just cry right now
15 d
He came home shitty, slamming doors. I went to ask him what was wrong as it seemed like he didn't want me here all say. He said “exactly i dont”, he went to punch me in the face and threw food at me. Im too terrified to come home. But i have no where to go
0
4