Why do guys think a women who you told your in a relationship with someone think your open to helping them cheat?

Anonymous
Well this guy I talked to some years ago pops up out of nowhere and sends me a message on Instagram to call him well I texted him just to say hey nothing more he’s just really not my type and I’m in a relationship anyways so in my eyes it was purely innocent well at first the texts was pretty much just hey how have you been and I was cool with that I even let him know I’ve been in a relationship for some years now so just being curious I asked him his relationship status and he claimed to be single but has a friend but they’re not getting along at the moment so I gave some helpful advice and tried to keep it moving then here comes the uncomfortable comments about how I still look pretty and still have a nice body etc... Well I ignored all the passes and ended our conversation with more helpful advice for him and his relationship I told him he should be happy but not to cheat on her I will never engage with a taken man and I damn for sure will never be the source of any women’s pain it just made me mad that this women has no idea about what he’s out here trying to do I didn’t bite the bait but some other women will I just don’t understand why men just don’t leave the relationship if they’re just that unhappy!
1
2