Do you think that I am too easy to be trusting or not depending on experience that I did have with past relationship?

CoolKatie
My flaws are, overthinking, trusting too easily , oversensitive , get very scared of any women that is younger then. must guys that I did have relationship all didn't care and were complaining about women. I even find harder to trust even did have a relationship. my last boyfriend ruin me. making me more truthful and will never date a guy with mental health issue it will always end being toxic in the end. I already dislike people. I am not sure what I can't find good women yet and still being finding toxic women and I don't what do with it. the toxic one are been on Facebook they all have learning disabilities and were very toxic to me. I do not even feel like women since I am in petite section. every single women always wants to baby me but that I was I dislike must. just because a person is petite doesn't mat they do what they want with it
7
2