What's the most notable difference in working with people of your gender versus working with those of the opposite gender?

Whats the most notable difference in working with people of your gender versus working with those of the opposite gender?
I don't think those differences are completely caused by gender, but with the guys of the warehouse things tend to be more straightforward, while in the cooperative association - where the workers and volunteers are almost completely women - the activities are much more diversified but sometimes I have to steer things otherwise everything becomes too dispersive.
Another difference is that the WhatsApp group of my business is mostly quiet, while the one of the association blows with notifications.
What about you?
21
31