What's a good, reasonably priced lockdown gift idea for my boyfriend?

My boyfriend has been super depressed lately due to lock down. We can't see each other and probably won't be aloud to for another 3 months. I understand in the war times people didn't see their loved for much longer than this and didn't have luxuries like facetime to still have some form of contract with loved ones.

But I honestly don't understand how are we are expected to have a normal , healthy relationship whilst sticking to lock down rules. Legally I'm not even aloud to touch my own boyfriend but I can go to the supermarket and be around bunch of strangers. I'm also a key worker so I've been working strange shifts early in morning and late at night.

so I've not really had time to talk to him much and I'm extremely tired all time. When we do talk we struggle to talk about stuff as we are both depressed and have nothing to talk about much because there's nothing going on due to lock down.

My boyfriend's been really worried about are relationship lately and so have I. Not long before lock down we were fighting a little over silly things as couples do. We had a heart to heart today and my boyfriend was telling me he feels like I'm losing interest in him because I'm always busy with work or asleep. I take full responsibility and I do agree I've focused more on work and sleep over him so Id made sure I gave him lots of love today in my text messages to make him feel special again. Lately all I do is work and sleep everyday and my boyfriend can't do anything to take his mind off missing me. I feel like I should get him a cute little gift off Amazon to let him know I'm thinking of him and put a smile on his face.
12 d
Were not really one of these cringly couples who likes romantic quotes and shit. But he's really into starwars and avengers.
1
1