My girlfriend gets along with all of my friends, except 2. What should I do?

Anonymous
My girlfriend get along with everyone, my parents, sisters, my friends, even my grandma. But she hates 2 of my friends with a absolute passion, the 2 aren't the nicest and she told my mum how she only likes them for my sake, the 2 friends are actually husband and wife and the wife has caused my girlfriend some issues, it all resulted in me and my girlfriend becoming official and the wife getting so jealous that she said my girlfriend was a “hoe” and told my girlfriends family lies about me. I consider them friends still, but my girlfriend thinks they are snakes and users, i mean it does give off the wrong impressions when they ask me over to drink and I've got to supply my own alcohol, even then... they drink it. Should i just accept the fact my girlfriend will never like them or try and make a end and see if she will be their friend, the apartment my girlfriend and i share, my girlfriend contributes to more then what i do, she pays for electric, groceries and internet. I just basically buy stuff for myself, we are both on the lease and she told me that she didn't want the husband and wife here, as they aren't welcomed, because she is trouble and my girlfriend doesn't want that negativity. What should i do about all the tension
0
1