The woman my husband cheated on me with just got hired at my job. What should I do?

Anonymous
I've been working at my job at an inpatient mental healthcare facility for four years and love it.

My husband cheated on my about a year ago. We were both grieving the death of our son at the time and were having issues.

I decided it was best to move on and not confront her about it; I only met her once. I don't even know for sure if she knows I work there.

I feel like this is going to be a high conflict of interest; I know I should be able to separate my personal life, but something like this is hard.

Should I quit? Should I tell my boss the truth about the situation? What would you do?
4 d
A couple things to clarify:

I never said that I stayed with him; we are going through a divorce. The state I live in has a three month waiting period, and everything has been taking longer because of covid. I do blame him more than her; that's why I decided to move on and leave her alone.

She is married as well. I found out about everything because her husband sent me the messages he found. She clearly knew he was married based on the messages.
3 d
Thanks for the advice, everyone! I ended up talking to my boss. I told showed her a copy of the messages where she was suggesting my husband (in the divorce process) "ruin my reputation" by "planting something" on me.

I told her I did not want to interfere with the girl's job, but I wanted the threats to be kept in mind if anything happens.

My boss said I can change departments.

38
18