Husband raises his hand at me?

Anonymous
Not sure what to do, i can't leave we have 3 kids and the home is in both our names, he keeps getting so angry like jekyl and hyde. Lovely one minute the next he's flying off the handle, he says im constantly making faces at him when he talks when im not its just my face, he keeps punching holes in the walls, breaking items and doors. he's costing us so much money in repairing and replacing things then he says i spend our money terribly. He gets mad when i dont want to have sex with him, I've told him im not going to have sex with someone who makes me feel like shit and acts like that then he gets more mad, just 10 minutes ago he was helping my son with his homework and he said division instead of subtraction so i just simply said "oh thats not division" he then gets mad scrumples the paper and sits down to play the xbox. Then gets mad at me coz im not continuously checking my sons work (it was two maths equations and he was doing perfectly fine and did not ask for help) i then said to my husband he's fine he's just rubbing something out, then he gets mad basically raises his hand to me and hits the couch right beside my leg, im so sick of this. Its really not as simple as just leaving this is mine and my children's home i dont see why its never the man that has to leave and start again. This is my second abusive relationship my first one was just emotional but this is both, im so embarrassed to of fallen in the same trap again i fear people will just laugh at me or not believe me. He gives off a lovely personality to everyone outside of the home 😭😭
Husband raises his hand at me?
Add Opinion