Will she really get rid of such a good thing?

500Racer
I started seeing my ex-coworker about a year ago. she's the absolute woman of my dreams and Im crazy about her, she's crazy about me too. We've been getting through covid talking nearly every minute of every day and meeting up at each others houses for the occasional date and everything has been absolutely perfect for the both of us. We're each others best friends and as inseparable as possible all things considered. A couple days ago she mentioned that we don't have a lot of time to share because she's "getting older" and won't be able to get a husband by 30 if she doesn't start trying soon. she's not even 25 yet. I know what you're thinking, but we've talked about our relationship many times in the past and we're both in love with each other and exclusive and have never been "nearly as happy in past relationships"- her words and she definitely wants and loves "us." Even then, she's always been cynical on the topic and talked about how much she doesn't want to get married or have kids, I would be the one telling her how happy she'd make her husband and what a good mother she'd be. Im not stable enough at the moment to marry anyone since I just graduated university before the world ended, she knows this. But still her clock is apparently ticking and our relationship, which has never had any problems and has been nothing but a dream, kinda has a sword hanging over it because she needs a husband rather than a happy and love filled mid-20s relationship. Im 23, if I were in a better spot in my life Id definitely propose. It sounds like there's no way in hell she's gonna take a 5 year chance on me. We've even made post covid plans for trips but honestly I can't even think about anything related to her because it just calls to mind the fact that she'll inevitably break us off (still happy and in love) to find someone else. Do you girls and guys think she's just having a bit of a crisis, or is this perfect relationship really just doomed to fail?
Will she really get rid of such a good thing?
Add Opinion