What does it mean to you if you start thinking "I need something more!" while in a relationship?

meetkitty123
What does it mean to you if you start thinking I need something more! while in a relationship?
I NEED SOMETHING MORE!
It's all that keeps running through my head lately when it comes to my relationship.
It's driving me nuts. I think I know what I mean I want A:a better commitment a healthier relationship a better future for us but then I think no I mean B: I want peace! I want freedom. I want out! I want to end it. Or perhaps I want A and if I can't have A and there's no chance of me ever getting A then definitely B. Are you confused yet? Hmm 🤔 try being in my head! SO HAVE YOU EVER REACHED THE POINT IN A RELATIONSHIP WHERE YOUR MIND IS SCREAMING "I NEED SOMETHING MORE!" AND WHAT DOES THAT USUALLY MEAN FOR YOU? IS IT A GOOD THING IS IT A BAD THING OR IS IT A COMBINATION? My side story (though has nothing to do with your answer to my question) I'm not getting what I need in my relationship. It has reached a stand still. At 1st it seemed as if I required too much of his time and now it seems as if I am not giving enough. I feel like an embarrassment to him or to others involved in his life his family look down apon me. I know I am not approved of. I also feel if he had made a descent effort to defend me or introduce me in a better manner I would stand a better chance of be accepted. In my culture family is everything. To be rejected by his family feels like a major failure and an omen. He been procrastinating on things that are important and keeps putting things off that needs to be done and to me that's always been a put off. Procrastinating caused too much problems and to me it says he doesn't take things or me seriously. Besides this I feel mostly wanted for my sexuality. To the extent even when I been ill sexual passes were made towards me which resulted in an argument. Later after a different argument I clearly stated I was angry and in pain the topic of sex was brought up again which annoyed me further. I'm craving peace tenderness romance and compassion. I'm not getting any of that right now. I NEED SOMETHING MORE!
16
3