If your partner loaned you $1,000 dollars, and wanted you to pay them back, how would you react?

StarryCrossing
Let’s say something came up, and you needed money fast. Your romantic partner is like, ‘sure, no problem’, and gives you 1k to cover the cost of the emergency. You’re thankful to them for coming to your rescue. However, there’s a catch: they want you to pay them back eventually.
How would you react to this? Would you be angry, upset? Would it make a difference at all as to how you see them?
1 mo
What if your partner didn’t disclose that it was a loan beforehand? Would that change your reaction?
1 mo
Thanks for the answers everyone. :) It wasn’t me who did this by the way I just thought it would make an interesting question. If this were me I’d pay them back even if they insisted they didn’t want anything back. I would feel bad that they had to make that big of a dent in their wallet for me.
45
31