Moving away while in a relationship advice?

Anonymous
Here’s the quick recap:

My boyfriend and I are going into our 3rd year of being together. Around a year ago, he mentioned that he would have to move around 600km away for immigration purposes for a brief period of time and would come back to live where I live.

A few days ago, he told me that now he’s considering that when he leaves, he won’t comeback depending on how he likes it there and if he gets a better job, and if he sees that it’s better for his future.

I’m currently doing my bachelors, I have one year left and should be done sometime next April/may.

When I ask him what will happen with us, he says I haven’t come to a decision yet, when I do, then I’ll think about us.

Shouldn’t I be one of the major factors that he also considers while making this huge change?

We already spoke about getting married, but he says he’s not ready yet and that he needs to fix a bunch of other stuff before he thinks about marriage. Is it an excuse? I don't know what to think at this point.

I just feel used and thrown away like garbage at the thought that he could just pack his bags and leave without feeling bad and start a new life without me.

What do you think about this situation?
1
0