Is this emotional gaslighting or could it be true?

Anonymous
I was telling my boyfriend that it isn't fair that I feel like I put effort in and go out of my way to be there and support him and let him know that he is appreciated yet it doesn't seem reciprocated through his actions. He said he is sick of hearing it and that he doesn't really care anymore. I said I wouldn't go on if you actually listened to me instead of dismissing my feelings. He said that I was being ridiculous and why couldn't we move on. I said we can move on when stop treating me like you care when it's easy and convenient for you. He then told me that he thinks I have a separation disorder.

back story:

We have been dating for a year and 1 month. I injured myself and he said he couldn't see me a few days ago because it was too late notice and that his mum wouldn't like it. It was 3 in the afternoon. We see each other twice a week but he leaves my house early and drops me off at 7 at night. I asked that since he has had 2 months off and he is going back to work in a few weeks if we could see each other even if it was just a few hours a third day a week. Since i also work and start university (college) soon. He said no and that two days are fine. Like am I really that needy?

I said that is not okay and do you know what separation anxiety even is. He said it's just my opinion I think you have got a problem.
1
1