How do you ever move on from someone when literally nothing compares to them?

MoonNieve
I just feel like a broken woman, to be honest. All I want to do is love him, care for him. I want to be the woman that takes care of him after a hard days work. To remind him every day of his worth, his love. I want to cook for him, clean up and then cuddle him to sleep at night. But for some reason, he doesn't want that of me. That rejection hurts, I think I have something deep-rooted in me from my child abuse, where I can't handle the man I so desperately love rejecting me. He goes from being all over me, and then for some reason its either he's scared (he's a VERY Large (fat) man (not that I care, I honestly don't I just love him) or he just honestly couldn't care less about me, he will respond, but very unbothered. I see he is talking to other people but does not reach out to me. It hurts. It really really hurts. I just want to be loved. I feel really sorry for the men that try hard to get close to me, they are kind loving and sweet, there is NOTHING wrong with them, but I politely let them down, due to the fact that I am so in love with him, I feel it is cruel to string someone along when I am so obviously in love with him.
25
4