Guys, Is my boyfriend going to propose?

Anonymous
Hello all! I want to confirm some suspicions of mine about my boyfriend. I think my boyfriend may be proposing soon. He’s been acting really strange but I have no idea how long out it could be. (I am sure my fellow ladies feel my frustration) I know almost for sure it will be soon, but I want to gauge on how soon so I can start preparing and I can put my head at rest, because honestly it’s driving me crazy. My boyfriend and I have been dating for four years now, five in August and we always talked about getting married after I graduate. I assumed at some point a proposal would be in my future... but I am wondering if we are finally getting close. He won’t tell me anything so I thought I would bring it to you guys to see what y’all thought. We have always been super open with each other’s phones but he has suddenly gotten super secretive over his phone, more specifically, his internet history. What started it though, is that I caught him with engagement rings in his private browser and when I was joking with him about it he immediately got flustered and just said it was for his friend. And I was like ‘well why did you leave it open?’ And he said ‘ He keeps saying weird phrases to me like ‘Oh my mom wants us to wait before we’re married to move in to a house together’ Which, in itself makes sense, but when combined with this: ‘Oh I told X, Y, Z person my engagement plan, they think it’s really romantic’ He has always been affectionate, but now he feels affectionate on steroids. He’s doing a lot more to pamper me with little things I didn’t know I wanted, and it seems like he can’t say anything to me without ‘I love you’. He always tries to give me large sums of money or offers to take me to go shopping on almost a weekly basis and he gets a little upset when I am like ‘oh but I’m okay!’ This may be a weird one but when I ask him about it he shuts me down to say that we won’t get married for a long time. Any help on this would be appreciated!!!
Guys, Is my boyfriend going to propose?
Add Opinion