Girls, She broke up with me on new years day, now she wants me to take her back. Should I give her another chance?

+5Xper
Misterwolf
Some back story; I met her around two years ago at work. We clicked, and instantly fell for each other. At first things were bumpy though. When we met, she was already in a long term relationship. She had a man living with her for years, and she lied to me about it. For the first few months we were dating, this guy was still there in her home.

I showed up early one morning to see her at her house, and that's how I found out he was there. She kicked him out, and it was hard for her. I was going to leave, but her family backed up the story she told me. He was abusive, and controlling. She was scared to kick him out, and I gave her the strength she needed. We began dating seriously after that.

Recently, on new years, she came to my home to get her things. She wanted to break up. 3 weeks later, she regrets her decision. She tells me how important I am, how sorry she is, and that she will do anything to make it up to me. I'm trying to focus on me, but I do love her. She inspires me, and we really click.

I'm holding off on dating again, because I found out she still talks to the ex from before. She recently spent time with him, and I found out online. The only justification for her, is that given their long history... growing up together... Her friends and his friends are mostly the same group. She says she dumped me because she had issues with her anxiety meds, and lost track of her feelings. Her friends tried to get them back together once we broke up. Also, I'm in a tranistionary stage since after our break up, I moved in with a family member. The house I'd gotten for us was just too hard to sit in alone.

Now it's just her and I. She cut contact with those friends because of her ex, and they weren't helping her improve her life. She is begging for another chance, should I give it to her?
2