Why do people say there is no age-cap on dating or love? Why is a person never too old for a relationship?

Anonymous
Just asking because, I'm 32 and never had a serious long-term relationship, my only major dating experience was dating someone for a couple of months and it didn't work out.

seems to be expected that a person should have at least one long-term relationship under their belt by now.

Plus I'm also heard of cases or people, primarily guys, men, who can easily reach an age like this or even older and have not dated anyone at all, yet people will say it's never too late for them.

I understand and I'm aware that we can't change the past but I sometimes feel better or have resentment towards teen couples or early 20s couples, couples in their 20s.

Plus, it seems people aren't as sexually active or the quality of sex declines, when they reach middle-ages or older. But I feel that it's possible I have been conditioned or brainwashed.

But yeah I've never done well with dating and there are times I want to throw in the towel but unfortunately the urge for wanting a relationship or intimacy, sex, desire can't be removed.
1 y
It is always very depressing
2
5