TMI or Privacy Protection?

jessacat83
Recently, my best friend met a guy that she had an instant & intense connection with. They clicked instantly & shared many intimate personal details of their lives with each other almost immediately, as well as becoming intimate very quickly after meeting. It was like an instant, very intense, very serious relationship had just materialized out of nowhere overnight. (I'm leaving my personal judgments out of the story; she asked me to stay neutral) Meeting him, I saw the chemistry they had & how easily they communicated & that they genuinely loved being together. There was no question. They've been spending every waking moment together for about a month now. However, they met on an app similar to this one in a few ways. (But not exactly the same) As they're both still active, she's noticed him representing himself as a 100% single man & making comments like "I'll almost certainly be a bachelor for the rest of my days" He's not flirting with anyone, or saying these things to attract women, but it's starting to bother her. They've been attached at the hip since Day One-literally spending every night sleeping over together & talking very seriously about how their relationship keeps getting better & they didn't expect to "fall in love again" at this point. Very deep, very serious emotions are regularly referenced as the cornerstone of the relationship. There's no indication whatsoever that he's being duplicitous or deceitful to her. In fact, he seems genuinely head over heels. GUYS-is his online behavior simply a guy keeping his private life private by maintaining the same identity he had when they met? Or is it a red flag that he may be of more than one mindset about their future? All ideas welcomed!
Add Opinion