Do I push people away or could they be the problem, or is it 50/50 on both ends with these folks?

Erica686
It seems like every since this pandemic has been going on. I'm starting to see a lot of people's true colors. And there has been a lot of people I had to cut my ties with and to distance myself from. Like for an example, my friends with benefits for about 7 years on and off. I'm sure he was very aware of me having feelings for him. But I started to want more out of the situation the situationship let me rephrase that. But our last conversation was back in August of 2020. And I asked him some questions about how come we have been going on with the same stuff and you never once asked me for a commitment but yet get upset or mad when I talk or date with others. Sure he may not wanted a relationship, but he definitely gave me all the signs that he was feeling me more on a romantic level than sexual. But this sucker mentioned to me and said. When he try to get close to me, how I was messing around with some other guy and plus on top of that he mentioned that I didn't keep it a hundred with him. I mean he was trying fight for me, not to go. But he wasn't fighting hard enough for me that he wanted me to stay. So I had to wish him well and send him on his way. Then with this girl that I met a few years ago. Her and I we have share some really emotional X and heart to heart moments. She knows more about me than my actual friends than I've been known for a while. And there was a time that her and I have had fall out but not to the point where we was fussing each other out and didn't talk. And as far as communication, she was a little more consistent. And the last time that her and I we talked was actually this year about 3 or 4 months ago now. She comment on my hair it was a good comment, so that's when I pretty much told her how I felt and yeah her being so close but so far away and her distance. Continue to read update to question..
9 d
So she basically told me how not to jump to assumptions or too assume anything. But she also mentioned and said the reason why she doesn't message me because how she couldn't keep up. She said that I basically send message after message and don't give her enough time to read the first one. Keep reading...
9 d
Yeah that's a bunch of BS for me, when has that ever been an issue. Then I think on top of that she was talking to my friends with benefits of 7 years. Then this newer guy then I'm now speaking with. He basically told me that intend to make him jealous and how is pushing him away, and sometimes I do talk about other guys to him. But sometimes is not to make him feel any type of way. So I guess the question is am I really the problem here or is it these people?
2
0