What does it mean when a married man is interested in a married womans husband and wants to know who he is and what he looks like? ?

ConfusedMarried
I recently ran into a man that I had a crush on 27 years ago. The chemistry was there but I left him after a slow dance (he asked me up) and we went our separate ways with marriage. Last time I met him was at the bank 4 years ago and we said hello and he gave me a compliment. He runs a construction business and I needed advice for my practice and called him. When he came to the practice, my heart just went out of my chest and I got extremely nervous because the chemistry is still there. During the 20 minutes he was at the practice he tried to snuggle with me on three occasions. I totally rejected him because we're both married. We had some contact over the phone and every time we talked he gave me compliments. When he revisited 2 months later for check up he just went by and didn't touch me. I asked for a hug on the parking lot and he immediately turned around and gave me a short hug but it was very intense and he really squeezed me in (not in a creepy way but with emotion and affection). Sometimes when I text him about the work he calls me up (easier for him to call than to text with his work) and we end up talking about other stuff and we talk easy (also about sex). He also listens to me and let me talk. At one time we talked for 1.5 h and he had to pick up his kids and hung up quick just to call me back in 5 minutes to assure I wasn't mad for the quick hang up (with his kids in the car). Of course not, it's his kids. He is curious about my husband, wants to know who he is and how he looks like (locked social media). Even if I'm confused and have feelings for him (he knows it) I'm not going to let anything happen because of our families (we share the same cultural background and truly our contact outside the work is not good) but I'm curious and would want to know what he is about? Is he being nice thinking something might happen because I rejected him the first time or is it something else. Of course he's the only one that knows but what do you think?
2
3