What should I do about my relationship with my boyfriend?

stargoddes1
Hi, I have an 11-month long-distance relationship. I think I'm the only one in this relationship because I feel like my boyfriend doesn't care about me and doesn't love me because he always wants to hide his life from me. a few months ago, I saw that he had an Instagram, and I asked if he could show me, but he said that his Instagram was only for real life friends, and because I was nagging, he finally let me follow his account. when I asked about a tweet I saw him laughing with another girl, he said he had to be kind to girls he didn't know, so he laughed. even though I sent him a long and 100 love messages, he gave me short answers and sometimes he didn't read them, and when I wrote him a Valentine's Day message, he ignored it. he only writes to me a few times a day and says he's always busy, but he doesn't talk to me during the holidays when he's free. he doesn't want to tell me about his life and his day and he doesn't call me and he doesn't want to talk to me on video. he always has time for other people, but he only takes time for me when he wants to, and he says he loves me, but he doesn't make any moves that show that he loves me. but he says he doesn't want to break up with me, but he also wants to talk and meet with other girls, and I've forgiven him many times, and I want to forgive him again, but I don't feel like I can take it anymore. because I'm starting to think he's only dating me for sex. I think I'm just having this relationship on my own. he always humiliates my English when I make a little speech error. I tell him I'm not a native English speaker, but he's always like, " Do you really speak English? other people might be uncomfortable with your English."and I want to discuss our problems, but he doesn't care why I discuss a topic, and he just says I always discuss it.
What should I do about my relationship with my boyfriend?
Add Opinion