My boyfriend denies accusations a women made of him? Help please?

FlakitaChikita
We have a daughter & live together. He was texting who he claims is a girl friend. He asked if she would like to date his cousin and that he himself has a wife, which would be me. She asked why he saw her that one day if he’s married. He said to get to know her as a friend & he wanted to set her up with his cousin who was with him that day. She said “but you were really touchy.” So I texted her. She said that she was at a parking lot & he asked if he could sit with her in the car. They walked around together & he hugged her. She claims he was touchy. I asked her how, she said he had his arms around her sort of close to her boobs & that he touched her neck. She also said he tried to kiss her but she moved away. She also claims that he said he was single. Before I found this out he told me that she was a friend from an English class that he was taking before. When I asked her how they met she said she had never taken English classes. I asked how he got her number she said that he had it before this incident happened but that she doesn’t remember how he got her number but that maybe it was when she was working. When I asked him about this he said he did hug her but he didn’t touch her in any way & he didn’t try kissing her. We argued about it and I asked his cousin who was with him while this incident happened, to come over. His girl cousin came over too. She said that I shouldn’t believe what the other girl is saying because maybe she is exaggerating & since I don't know her personally I don't know if she is a liar. She said she isn’t trying to defend my boyfriend but that I should trust him and his other cousin since they both say that he never touched or tried kissing her. His boy cousin said that he only saw my boyfriend hug her & he never tried doing anything else & that he only was trying to set him up with that girl. But he was in the car while they were walking so I don't know if he would’ve been able to see it. I don't know who to believe
10 d
Also after I asked him about the situation he suggested that I text her and ask her what truly happened so I did. But when I told him what she had told me he said that she was lying and that the only part that was true was the hug and walking part.
10 d
She also claims that she was never interested in him so that is why I believe her but since she is a stranger it also makes me question it
4
2