What would you think if a partner that dumped you asked you to fill out a thoughtful questionaire about the relationship as pretext to start over?

Let us assume 2 things:

1. The person who got dumped has reached out asking the dumper to date them again.
2. The dumper is seriously considering the offer to date the person they dumped.
3. The questionaire is 30 questions that are deep and insightful

Example of questions...

• Are you currently or have you ever been in love with me?
  • Do you think I am currently or have ever been in love with you?
  • What do you miss about our time together?
  • What do you dislike about our time together?
  • Would you be willing to go to couples counseling?
  • Do you or have you ever considered marrying me?
  • What is your biggest fear in a relationship?
  • What do you think my biggest fear in a relationship is?
  • What do you want from me when you feel sad or angry?
  • What is it that you like most during sex?
  • Would you be open to trying new things sexually?
  • What is it that you liked least about our sexual relationship?
  • What do you miss or like most about our sexual relationship?
  • On a scale of 1-10 what are your overrall feelings about me?
  • What can be done to make things a 10 out of 10?
I would think a partner sending me a survey asking about love, the relationship, my wants and needs, what I hope for the future would show that the dumper actually loves me. I would think they aren't using me but are very serious about committing to me.
A questionaire about my feelings and getting back together? Even though I want to get back together it seems a bit desperate!
Telling me dumping partner my deeper feelings and thoughts is too scary for me.
Vote C
This person is in love with me deeply
Vote D
GirlGuy
1 mo
Clearing up a few things. The person that got dumped due to some failings on their part. The dumper did not want to break up but out of respect did it out of duty. The dumpee came crawling back saying that they could be better and not make the same mistake. So as a condition the dumper sent this questionaire to try to repair differences in the relationship by discussing vulnerability in an attempt to build something better between them.
7
18