When did you start considering a dating partner as a candidate for a long term relationship?

OlderAndWiser u
If you are not just dating hoping for easy sex or a decent free meal, but you are actually hoping - ultimately - to find someone for a long term relationship, when did you start thinking about:

Could he/she be the one? Is this what I've been waiting for? Could I be happy with him or her for the rest of my life? Is this infatuation or is this the real thing?

If you have ever been in that position, I'm sure you recognize all of those questions. . . and more. When did you start asking yourself those questions? As soon as you saw her and thought to yourself, "Holy cow! She's HOT!" or "Wow! This guy has a good sense of humor and isn't just full of himself!" or when? When did you start having these conversations with yourself?
I will never be in a LTR so I never consider anyone as a candidate for that role
I have been in at least one relationship but never got to the point of thinking about long term
I have been in at least one relationship and started thinking about the long term possibilities on the first date
Vote C
I have been in at least one relationship and started thinking about the long term possibilities by the third date
Vote D
I have been in at least one relationship and started thinking about the long term possibilities after a few months
Vote E
I have been in at least one relationship and started thinking about the long term possibilities after I knew I was in love
Vote F
I have been in at least one relationship and started thinking about the long term possibilities after I knew we were both in love
Vote G
GirlGuy
11
25