Which combination best matches how you prefer to do things in a relationship?

Based on a conversation I had with my friend. Because different people have different cultural traditions as well as different personal beliefs. But they intersect in different ways.

For example, for me personally, I believe in saving sex for marriage, but I don't believe in traditional gender roles. I believe in equality between men and women.

I think a lot of people assume that people who want to get married are traditional. But that is not always the case. I'm not traditional at all.

NOTE: For the purposes of this poll, let's say that "traditional gender roles" means the man asking the woman, the man paying for dates, the wife staying at home and not working, the wife having children, the husband being a provider, etc. Basically all of the stereotypes you can think of. But if you see yourself as traditional, you don't necessarily have to believe in every single thing that's listed here. This is just a general guide. Feel free to clarify your views in the comments.

If you check all of the boxes for "traditional" but you don't believe in marriage and you prefer cohabitation instead, just vote for "traditional.". I'm not splitting hairs between the two.
I believe in saving sex for marriage, and I believe in traditional gender roles.
I believe in saving sex for marriage, and I DON'T believe in traditional gender roles.
I DON'T believe in saving sex for marriage, and I believe in traditional gender roles.
Vote C
I DON'T believe in saving sex for marriage, and I DON'T believe in traditional gender roles.
Vote D
GirlGuy
8 d
Thank you all for answering. I really appreciate your comments. Please invite your friends to take the poll as well! P. S. Please message me if you chose Option 2 and you're a female. (Just kidding!). (... But am I?)
9
6