If there are still good women out there that genuinely want honest men that want relationships, then where are they?

MCheetah
I recently read a MyTake about a former MGTOW who found the love of his life. It made me ask this question:

If there are still good women out there that aren't gay (homosexual/"bisexual"/"bi-curious"/pansexual), biologically male (transwomen), man-haters (feminists), or disloyal (polyamorous/thots/on OnlyFans), then where are they?

I seem cynical because I haven't seen a decent woman since the one I loved died eight and a half years ago. And I say that without bias; the dating world for single men out there is a f*ckin' nightmare! Simp culture, OnlyFans, MeToo, the shrinking number of women who are actually attracted to men (heterosexual), and everything else makes finding even a half decent, loyal, caring single Western woman seem literally impossible nowadays.

And no, being entitled and asking for literally perfect men doesn't make you a decent woman. There's more to men and women than their looks, height, or income. I've pretty much almost given up on women. But I technically haven't yet.
If there are still good women out there that genuinely want honest men that want relationships, then where are they?
Add Opinion