How attractive do you think this message actually is when truly put into practice?

I am truly attracted to Asian people for not only the cultural aspects but from my inner being, I believe and may even know that even though I am an outer caucasian person that my innermost soul is truly Asian for not only values but possibly the smell that we may share that I feel that my inner being comes out in forms of certain smells around me.

Manifesting is a very big thing at least for me. Also, maybe some of you may have had certain experiences with smells as mixed blessings when around people in general whether abroad or not? I look forward to your takes on this.
1
1