I don't understand my feelings, do I actually like him?

simsx
I had a bestfriend for 6 months who told me he caught feelings for me, I told him I felt the same and we would call for around 5 hours everyday. He told me he loved me etc. Hower, he has temper issues and smokes weed everyday so he's high daily. As he got comfortable with me he would get more rude to me. He also had a huge argument with my bestfriend where he told her he would "spit on her" and "back hand her" and that she's a slag etc. He would always tell me that he hates my friends and to stop listening to them. This strained mine and my bestfriend of 9 years relationship and me and her ended up having a huge argument as she wanted me to cut him off, I never. He asked me to be his girlfriend near enough every week and I said no every time. Little things started to get on my nerves such as he would call me dumb and immature as he was older than me and always dated older girls than himself, NEVER complimented me but complimented every single other girl when we were bestfriends. This made me feel like shit, especially when I would post a picture of me and have around 10 guys telling me how beautiful I was but him. So I told him I lost feelings for him and didn't want a relationship which I partly did but I was also and still am very confused. He at first took it very badly and wanted to cut me off but then we just continued to talk as if we were in a relationship. For a month I told him to move on and find someone else but he would tell me that it would take him like 2 years to get over me and that he lost interested in speaking to other girls. However, his 18th birthday just happened and his bestfriend told him to talk to this new girl. He did. He stopped calling me everyday like he used to. He would take ages to respond to me which drove me insane and I even logged into his account to read their chat. His replies got so long to me and whenever he did reply it was about her, he's only known her for 3 days. So i blocked him and now I don't know why I'm sad over it.
I dont understand my feelings, do I actually like him?
I don't understand my feelings, do I actually like him?
Add Opinion