Girls, I told my sister that I think I am gay, but how can I tell my parents?

Batkoo0
Hello girls... <3 :) I think I am gay, fully, 100% now.. And I told my sister about it, over the phone tho.. She was shocked, but she didn't react badly. She asked me if I am sure, why I think that I am gay... I told her that I love feeling girly, love wearing panties, thongs and other girl's stuff and I have been having desires for men since I was a teen boy... She was glad that I trusted and told her about it and we kinda joked that I am like the third sister, because I have another sister too... So, I think my other sister will react good to that too, but I am afraid how my parents will react.. My sister told me that I need to tell them, but I am afraid... I dont have a boyfriend yet, but all I can think of and desire are men... I had romance feelings towards women before, but now I dont, more like I just like them and wish to be friends with you, girls... <3 So I am worried of the reaction of my parents and I dont know how to tell them, without hurting them and etc..
16