Im turning 18 next year.. This text gave me weird/intimate vibes. Did anyone else feel weird vibes from this text?

Anonymous
So my birthday is tomorrow. And im going to turn 17 Tomorrow. It's not 12 o clock yet but the app says im 17 now. (I live on the west coast) and my ex's mom sent me this response after what I said. Me and my ex and her mom are still close. Her mom treats me like her own son. She really has love for me. And me and her daughter (my ex) still talk. Did you guys get weird vibes from her response like if she's trying to get intimate or does it just sound wrong and she's really just going to plan something for my birthday next year? Im not no weirdo im just asking cuz it sounds sus😂
Im turning 18 next year.. This text gave me weird/intimate vibes. Did anyone else feel weird vibes from this text?
Updates:
19 d
By "steal" she just means take me from him to like spend time with me not actually stealing me lol
17 d
Update: My ex's mom stopped by my house and gave me money for my birthday. She was happy to see me. She told me she loves me and she misses me when she came out the car and gave me a hug.
Add Opinion