If your BEST FRIEND'S partner said to you they were lonely & searching for a 2nd while your bff was away caring for their dying mom what would you do?

meetkitty123
If your BEST FRIENDS partner said to you they were lonely & searching for a 2nd while your bff was away caring for their dying mom what would you do?
My BFF was away caring for her dying mother when her husband began showing up at my job late at night after he got out of work to pick up groceries. I found it a bit odd because but shrugged it off since I figured we were the only local place open so late and he works a late shift.
At first conversation was the usual... How are the kids... hows the dog what you up to (Our families hang out together my daughter is BFF with their daughter my husband is good friends with hers and our youngest are playmates... So go the same church have barbeques and birthday parties together sort of thing)
Then as he kept coming back the conversation switched to him complaining about the list of chores she left him... To complaining about her ways to the bombshell "I'm really lonely. My wife is away and driving me crazy. I'm all by myself and I am in desperate need for a second" This was said as a "joke" but the look in his eyes had a certain seriousness.
I was dumb founded. All I managed to say was "she's a good woman. She's going through a lot and she be home soon enough."

P. s. Should I mention at that time it was no secret my husband and I were dealing with/aiming to patch up a separation? I'm not sure if this is relevant but some people have tried to tell me it is.

2nd P. S. I choose to put off telling her Because her mother died soon after and she was in shambles.
I would Tell my BFF immediately!
I would tell my BFF after they had time to recover from their lost of their mother.
I would take it as they're hitting on me & Tell my BFF immediately!
Vote C
I would take it as they're hitting on me & I would tell my BFF after they had time to recover from their lost of their mother.
Vote D
I would shrug it off as not my business. These "he said she saids" never end well.
Vote E
I would take it as an invite and offer to be their 2nd.
Vote F
Other. I'll explain.
Vote G
GirlGuy
6
2