POLL- what do you do in a relationship? why I feel alone & unhappy with boyfriend?

I been bored & unhappy, I meet boyfriend only 1x or 2x month. He takes 2-3wks to meet, never meet weekly. I’m at point very lonley, I don’t feel excited meet, it got boring go on dates we don’t move foward, I don’t meet his family, I don’t hav holidays together, I don’t attend his family events, no errands together, I’m alone. I don’t want stupid dates forever what is the point? He never will live with me, I live in a studio & hell be forever with parents. No photos together nothing. He never visit me weekdays at night after work. I never felt so lonley in my life. I can’t talk freely to him as I’m just rejected. I don’t understand how 1 date a month is relationship when I see girls daily with boyfriend & spend all holidays events together. I don’t understand how girls even find guys like that , wouldn’t they get tired run away? To be 24/7 with girl? I don’t even get how people marry. 😓 I told him It’s boring meet 1x a month, I don’t want meet next week, after waiting so long whats the point, and he don’t reply back. It’s Mother’s Day Sunday why I can’t be with him Mother’s Day with our families together? 😓
Date only
Vote A
Meet family, attend holidays together, errands together
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
POLL- what do you do in a relationship? why I feel alone & unhappy with boyfriend?
Add Opinion