Is your spouse messing around with your best friend? Best friend vs Spouse who would you believe?

meetkitty123
You come back from a trip to find an item of clothing thats not yours in your bedroom you share with your spouse. You been suspecting for a while your spouse was cheating due to other circumstances. After a little more digging you find more clues your spouse did cheat while you were gone.
You
confront your spouse. The conversation gets heated! You call it quits, pack up, take the kids and leave.
Some days later your spouse calls you begging for you back. You give them an ultimatum "Tell me who it was and we'll work it out" (you're bluffing). Conversation turns heated your spouse tells you the item belongs to your best friend before angrily hanging up.
Your best friend behaves dumbfounded and adamantly denies this.
Now what do you do?
I'll believe my spouse
I'll believe my best friend
To the hell with the both of them.
Vote C
None of the above I'll explain.
Vote D
GirlGuy
7 d
Sadly This is my current situation. My friend discovered her spouse has been cheating. For days now I have been at her side. Yesterday she tells me her spouse finally admitted he cheated and even said with whom: Apparently its with me 🙄. 🤔 HELL NO! I AM NOT INTERESTED IN HIM! I hate that she's being hurt but she's STUPID to believe a man who's cheating and betraying her. Oh well thats on her! I'm fed up! I deserve better. I want nothing It do with their drama!
16
2