Is it normal to think that nobody is really happy in their relationship/marriage?

Shellyworld
I mean I wish most people happiness. But I think that most people just pretend that they are happy in their relationship or happily married. I probably don’t believe in happiness because I have had terrible experience with relationships. I used to love the idea of getting married but now the dream is just over.
Sometimes I think of my crushes I can never afford to be with and that makes me sad. I had to try dating guys who are not my type at all. I hated every minute of it. So automatically I think that relationships are overrated because why do people break up or divorce?
The good guys are already married or too far away or in another position of life which make them unavailable.
11
1