Fantasizing about other relationships when I’m in a relationship?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have been together 10 months now and I feel like we are not moving forward. I am his last priority. I tell him I wanna have cute date nights or just a shoulder to lean on when I’m having a bad day but he says he’s busy with work. When he wants to talk to me about something he is excited about he will make time to see me. I get sometimes he is busy with work but he never plans anything with me. He’ll have time to spend a whole day with his buddies but doesn’t have time to have date night with me. I feel like our relationship is becoming more and more one sided and our relationship is not moving forward. I recently fantasizing about being in another relationship where the guy treats me well and loving and caring. I don’t know if I should break up with my boyfriend or what I should do. I love him so much and he’s the one but I don’t know how to be with someone who’s so inconsiderate of my feelings. I talked to him about this before and it’s one ear in and out the other
3
1