Girls, Ladies Do You Know What Attributes Guys Look for In A Girl They Want To Marry?

Anonymous
Name the 5 BIG main things/attributes that guys are looking for in girl that makes them wife material. Also these terms do have synonyms so if you get close to the term I'm looking for I'm going to give you the free point.

I will grade your response on how many of the 5 attributes you got right. NOTE this is a one time attempt and only 10 bullet point attribute/skills are going to be valid per answer. Going over 10 will invalidate your answer and I will not score the answer.

I'm asking this question mostly cause its come to my attention most girls HAVE no clue what makes them desirable and or wife material. Guys at the end of the day are a lot less complex than what girls make us out to be.
1