Is it normal to date someone for seven months and not fall in love with them?

bubblespopcorn
My ex boyfriend broke up with me because he said he doesn’t know if he can ever love me. He said I love you three times while we were dating I was nervous because I felt a lot was riding on it and it was my first relationship. It’s been a month. He was helpful in my healing process. Finally cut ties with him but it’s heartbreaking. I wish he fought for us, I wish I didn’t reject him (he wanted to move in together after dating for 5 months but I never lived in my own before). I was scared! He said he didn’t know what the future would look like when I asked if we’d ever get back together. It’s been a minth of analyzing, being strong, moving on (dating) and I started to cry more this month but nothing seems to help. This is my first heartbreak and he promised me forever and was so serious besides the last month he became different I did to I lost my childhood cat (17years) I had a hard time… He also said he had to battle his demons but I think he might’ve jumped back into dating for a rebound. I want him back and told him but he said the only one who can change his mind is himself. I’m broken truthfully… What do I do?
8 mo
Thank you! I needed those encouraging words
1
1