Did you have a habit of dating “projects” and have you broken the habit?

DizzyDesii
Projects, for example, those who are broken but you challenge yourself to fix them?
That was definitely an old habit of mine. If someone hurt them, I wanted to prove otherwise. If they were to shy to do something, i wanted to bring them out of their shell. If they didn't want something I wanted, I’d do whatever to convince them to like what i like.
I don't know why that kinda crap attracted me in my early 20s. Maybe because I was interested in a career in problem-solving. But Not now. I need a dude whos already fixed lol. Dont come to me until you come correct lmao. I can’t help you until you help yourself.
We all have things we need to work on so remember that before you jump into another relationship. I’ve been hurt but that doesn't stop me from moving on. I can be shy but it doesn't last longer than a week long as you make me feel i’m in my comfortzone. I’ll tell you straight up what i like and dont like and you should do the same.
No need to waste time trying to convince eachother otherwise. Life is so much better when you’re no longer indecisive or questioning who you are. Learn yourself so that its easier to avoid being easily influenced by others to change.
#FeelFreeToList
37
6