Stay or leave a good relationship if it won't last?

Anonymous
I've come to realize with the person I'm dating we have two very opposing views on love;
Mine is the traditional soulmate kind of outlook.
Hers is more there's somewhere at a certain time offering what your looking for (that's what I got from it).
I've thought about it, and I'm sure in the future she's going to break my heart, I want to keep trying with her, and obviously have that hope her mind may change if she were with me, but I highly doubt it.

My question basically is, should I stop now , face the heartache, and continue the search for someone who may be closer to what I'm looking for... Or should I stay, continue, and enjoy it while it lasts, hope maybe things change and it will last;

She makes me happy, and I love being around her... she's the best part of my life right now, its just, I believe she's going to want to move on.
Stay
Move on
GirlGuy
4 d
Hers is more there's somewhere at a certain time a different person may be offering what your looking for (that's what I got from it).
4 d

Hers is more there's a different person at certain times in your life, who may be offering what your looking for (that's what I got from it).
1
1