Should I give the relationship another go?

Anonymous
This guy I had been seeing for over 6 months ghosted me when we were at a really good place and left me confused I didn't talk to him for 3 months. We go to the same school so he came to me the other night at a party and said his intention wasn't to ghost me but his phone was broken I cross checked with others and it's true he hasn't been online for over a month but that still leaves 2 months unexplained for he says he wants to try again because he saw a real "future for us and that he's really sorry I did sleep with him again that night and he took some of my things now whenever I try calling him he's coming up with excuses ( I'm not certain they are excuses but it seems so) it's really annoying because I feel if he really wanted us to try again he'd have put in a little more effort. I called him the other night and he just said he's not ready to say what I want him to say but he doesn't even know what I want it's really stressing me out and I don't know how to confront the situation or if he's even being genuine I would love some advice...
Also sorry this is really long
Should I give the relationship another go?
Add Opinion