Understanding love languages? What a girl may need or desire from a man and vice versa?

meetkitty123
Understanding love languages? What a girl may need or desire from a man and vice versa?
What's something a girl longs for from a man?
When I'm asked by a Significant Other or a possible future Significant Other what I need from man this song comes to mind.
One of my main Love language's is words of affirmation. I need to hear I please him. I want him to be proud of me. I feel most love though words and actions of affirmation. I have other love languages but this might be my 1st.

As a woman what's your 1st love languageWomen what's your man's? Men what's your woman's 1st love languageMen what's yours? Not sure? Take a love language quizLove Language quiz https://www.5lovelanguages. com/quizzes/love-language
Updates:
1 mo
Gag is giving me issues with the link I will try again
The link
www.5lovelanguages.com/quizzes/love-language
1 mo
Mine
1st: Words of Affirmation (Major turn on when a guy brags on me or verbally or physically makes it known openly that he's with me. I feel hurt when he doesn't)

2nd a Tie: acts of service and quality time (I love sitting with a man even if doing nothing)

3rd: physical touch 😈

4: gifts 0% lol so true (major turn off if a guy I merely know tries to give me a gift. I'm fine with gifts once in a while like on Christmas but on Valentines is the exception because it feels like affirmation)
Add Opinion