I just lost my best friend because I told him the truth about his fiance. How do I get him to understand?

SirRexington
I've known my best friend, who we'll call D, since junior year in high school. We've been friends and hung out semi consistently since then though life has been tough for both us. He has two kids with his now fiance, who we'll call B.

The problem with B is that I've known her longer than even he has. I introduced them to each other. But I never expected them to last this long. She has cheated on him before, though that was several years ago now and he has gone above and beyond what a man should do when it comes to dutifulness. He gave up his career as a musician, which he tries to maintain the best he can still, he had a kid he didn't want and works over 60 hours a week as a manager at Five Guys. All for her and the kids. But she refuses to cook, clean, give him space to himself, hang out with the boys or practice with his band.

Yet B gets to go out with her gfs and go to rhe gym at late hours. All she does is take photos of herself for instagram or whatever site she uses. Typically the same photo over and over again. Also she constantly wears overly revealing clothing.

I tried to warn him where this was heading after he asked me where I saw them in five years. He didn't care more answer and said that it was "pretty fucked up" to say it. But B is a leech who lives off of him and doesn't contribute her part of the bargain.
1
2